I don’t get why people can’t drive. It’s very simple, yet there are some that don’t get it. As said in my previous post, I had some anger issues in the past. I think it diverged into road rage. I must admit, I have the worst road rage.
I can be in the middle of a conversation and start buggin’. Foul language is an understatement. In the nick of time, I come up with very unique phrases. However, I never say racist or gender-biased comments. Unfortunately, I am not going to say any of my expressions because of my younger readers. To tell you the truth, I barely remember. It happens so fast and then I am back to my normal state. (I don’t like the word normal. I never did because no one knows what normal really is. I rather be weird than normal, and I think I am doing a pretty good job.)
I do not judge drivers on their looks or ethnicity. I judge them on their actual driving skills. Let’s get something straight. It is said that women drivers suck. Out of all my girlfriends, there is only one that I question, Alaina. Other than that, they are all good drivers. Jenny use to have a heavy foot but that’s because she is a size 10. I am a fast driver. I don’t like red lights. I don’t like making left turns. When the hurricane happened and the street lights were off, I had to get to work by making only right turns. It was a fun game for me. I am not a tailgater, but I’ll make it known to get out of my way. My mom doesn’t like to get in a car with me because she is afraid of my road rage. She’s a wimp. GOL
The past two days, I have been stuck in traffic behind idiots. Things I don’t get about dumb drivers:
- When you are on a highway where the speed limit is 65 (aka 75), why do you think it’s okay to drive 55 mph? If you have the authority to drive fast go for it! I am always on the go. I love driving fast. I don’t like to stop. I only see green. I hate pressing on my breaks or seeing others’ break lights go off.
- Why is it that some drivers think it is necessary to basically come to a full halt before turning? Yes, slow down, but you do not have to actually stop. These are the people who create traffic.
- The fast lane means go fast, NOT let’s abide by the speed limit and cruise on by. The reason I have to weave through lanes is because of the people who are on the fast lane that aren’t going fast. WHY WHY WHY???
- When changing lanes, there is no need to speed down. That is how accidents happen. Just slip on in. I rather have some one cut me off than have someone take 5 minutes to change a lane.
- Last night, I was coming home from work, and the traffic was ridiculous. I was in traffic for 1 hour. I assumed it was an accident caused by an amateur driver. About a mile away from my exit, I see the accident. IT WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE! If there is an accident ON THE OTHER SIDE, why is there traffic on the side the I am on? Oh I know, because people have to be nosy and stare at it. My luck, the road was clear as day after my exit.
- Rain. I love the rain. Sleeping in the rain. Dancing in the rain. Singing in the rain. However, I hate bad drivers in the rain. Seriously, it’s just water on the ground. I don’t expect you to be Speedy Gonzalez, but you don’t have to go 20 miles less than the limit. UGHIES! Today, I was on a road that was 45 mph, but some GD fools drove 30 mph on account of the rain causing traffic.
- I don’t like to beep because I feel guilt. There were times when I would beep and drive by to find it to be an old person. Actually, that happened every time I beeped. I propose this: DON’T HAVE OLD PEOPLE DRIVE WITH A LICENSE FROM THE 20’s. Old people shouldn’t drive. First, they shrink close to a height of a 12 year-old. And the last time I checked, it’s illegal for a 12 year-old to drive. Their eye sight worsens and they shake. Okay, I might be generalizing, but it’s more likely to be true than false. They should retake the driver’s license test. (I like old people aside from their old people smell. I think they are cute.)
- While I was stuck in traffic, I was stuck behind a van. Firstly, vans are the worst things ever. I think they are ugly and… UGLY! I rather be caught dead than drive a van when I am a mom. So the van I was behind also had a TV thing. As we were driving 5 mph (no exaggeration), I was watching. I was hoping it was Lion King or something. It was Winnie the Pooh: The Movie. While watching, I started getting nauseous. It was probably because I was straining my eyes to watch it. Okay, so this isn’t the driver’s fault but those things are a distraction.
There it is; my Road Rage Rant (R.R.R.). I had more, but once I am out of the car I forget. That’s why I carry a physical journal in my purse. One last thing, the reason we hit traffic is because there is ONE FOOL who does one of these things I listed. If people just learned how to drive with confidence, we would not have accidents or traffic. Furthermore, I am not advocating drag racing or those clowns who think they are cool with their loud engines. I wish people just drove to drive so we can all get to our destination in peace.
On aside: I love to listen to music in the car and imagine myself as a video honey in the music video. GOL. I think most people do that but they don’t admit it. I also like to sing like I am at my own concert, but not with Jenny because she overpowers me in the car. I can only imagine what people think when they are driving by. I get most of my thinking and brainstorming done in the car while listening to music. I love to find new music, which I am about to share with you. I love this song. It is a great song to dream dance to.